Lincoln Invertec 220 TPX DC TIG
- Product Code:: LK12057-1
The Invertec 220TPX TIG has been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. It's portable rugged design makes the Invertec 200 TPX ideal for both in shop or field use. The 220 TPX includes Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG spot welding for improved TIG welding performances with also the addition of Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding UP to 200A with 16A single phase input voltage. All the machines are designed to operate on engine driven generators.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and anumeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Generator compatible, ideal for site use
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding processs.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||328 mm x 212 mm x 465 mm|
|NET WEIGHT||12 kg|