Lincoln Invertec 170SX
- Product Code:: LK12035-1
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||244mm x 148mm x 365mm|
Lincoln Electric Invertec 170SX
Lincoln Electric MMA Invertec welder
Encased in a reliable and robust package the Invertec 170SX can perform in a variety of working environments using different applications. The design focuses solely on providing a great starting behaviour as well as excellent weld results.
Part no. LK12035-1
• Robust design - Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
• Premium arc - Advanced Lincoln technology and know how guarantee performance every time.
• Power Surplus - Additional power for superior arc control.
• Built-in Hot Start - For excellent arc striking.
• Long cables - Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used.
• Generator ready - to go for use with generators.
• Soft and Crisp mode - Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
• Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard.
• Digital meter for precise setting.
• Lift TIG with excellent striking without tungsten contamination.
• Portable - Lightweight, small and robust.