Tractor Unit LT-7 - Lincoln Electric
- Product Code:: LK395-1
Lincoln Electric Tractor Unit LT-7
The Lincoln Electric LT-7 Tractor is a self-propelled mechanised wire feeder, designed for the submerged arc process with track system capabilities. The LT-7 is simple to operate requiring only one user. Due to the self-guiding and versatile design it can partner to a wide range of CV and CC power sources.
Part no. LK395-1
The LT-7 Tractor is ideal for the following applications: ship and barge building, storage tank erection, bridge deck installation, beam, girder or column fabrication, and long seams on heavy weldments.
• LT-7 Tractor feeds 3/32 to 3/16" (2.4 to 4.8 mm) solid wires, from 100 - 400 inches per minute (2.5 - 10.2 m/min) wire feed speed.
• Calibrated tractor drive adjusts travel speeds from 6 to 70 inches per minute (0.12 to 1.8 m/min).
• Vertical head lift adjuster for adjusting electrical stick-out from 1/2 in. to 5 in. (12.7 to 127.0 mm).
• Weld angle is up to 50° from vertical on either side; drag angle is up to 30° from vertical.
• Control box is conveniently located on the tractor (can be mounted either left or right), eliminating the need to return to the power source for routine procedure changes.
• Exceptional tracking control and self-steering in most applications leave the operator free for quality control, joint cleaning and flux handling.
• Welds butts, horizontal fillet and lap joints to the left or right side of the tractor frame for convenience.
• Close mechanical alignment between wire and joint maximizes weld quality with no fixturing costs.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labour.
|Solid Wire Size Range||3/32 - 3/16 (2.4-4.8)|
|Wire Speed Range IPM (M/Min)||100-400 (2.5-10.2)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27.5in x 33in x 14in (698mm x 838mm x 356mm)|
|Net Weight||120.00 (54.43kg)|