Tomahawk 1538 - Lincoln Electric Plasma Cutter
- Product Code:: LK12039-1
Lincoln Electric Tomahawk Plasma Cutter 1538
Part no. LK12039-1
The Tomahawk 1538 Plasma cutting machine is built to handle various environmental conditions using Lincoln Tunnel Technology which separates the PCB’s and sensitive parts from the contaminating cooling airflow. This machine has improved mains voltage tolerances and robust metal case with large protective rubber corners, making it suitable for operation on site with a generator or within a workshop environment.
The Lincoln Tomahawk® concept for Plasma cutting focuses on three elements:
S - An innovative and patented striking system preserves the electrode tip and extends its lifetime.
P - Circular enhancements with improved radial airflow and innovative electrode/nozzle design concentrate the plasma stream.
L - The internally cooled electrode and torch head and electrode/nozzle design considerably increase their lifetime.
• Starting - innovative advanced arc starting without HF.
• Performance - Innovative advanced electrode and nozzle design.
• Longer lifetime - Innovative advanced design increases lifetime of consumables.
• Faster - higher travel speeds and plate thickness.
• Flexible - Multiple torch configurations.
• Concentrated plasma stream - Less heat input, less distortion.
• Variety of materials – Mild steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and many more.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||455mm x 301mm x 640mm|