Invertec 400SX - Lincoln Electric
- Product Code:: LK12042-1
Lincoln Electric MMA Invertec welder
The Invertec 400SX MMA welder uses Lincoln tunnel technology as a protection device to remove sensitive parts from the contaminating airflow. This provides the ability to give excellent results even in the toughest conditions.
Part no. LK12042-1
• Robust built for heavy environmental conditions.
• Fully featured and user friendly control panel with digital display allows precise setting of welding current.
• Soft and Crisp mode multiple arc modes for different electrode types.
• Auto Adaptive Arc force standard in Soft and Crisp modes the automatic variable Arc Force operates when required.
• Adjustable Hot Start and Arc Force allow a smooth start/restart of the electrode and prevent sticking of the electrode in the weld pool.
• Digital display - allows precise setting of welding current.
• Maximum output of 270A and 400A allows the use of 5.0 mm (270SX) and 6.3 mm (400SX) electrodes
• Features “Lift TIG” –with no tungsten contamination
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||455mm x 301mm x 632mm|
|Net Weight||37 kg|