Invertec 160SX - - Lincoln Electric
- Product Code:: LK12050-1
Lincoln Electric Invertec 160SX
Lincoln Electric MMA Invertec welder
Encased in a reliable and robust package the Invertec 160SX can perform in a variety of working environments using different applications. The design focuses solely on providing a great starting behaviour as well as excellent weld results.
The Invertec 160SX is lightweight and easy to handle in a wide variety of applications. It is ideal for professional industrial maintenance and small industrial projects, both on site and in workshops.
Part no. LK12050-1
• More Power - 30% more output current with the same input current allows welding up to 4.0mm electrode with 16A input.
• Portable Everywhere - Lightweight, easy to handle, can operate with up to 100m mains extension cables and suitable to use from a generator.
• Robust design, Industrial use - Electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduces contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
• Excellent Welding Experience - Good arc ignition with a smooth stable arc, Soft and Crisp mode, Auto Adaptive Arc Force an optimum choice for welding with every type of electrode.
• Cellulosic Capability -No electrode is too difficult to weld with. Suitable for small diameter pipe welding
• Extended Input Voltage Range - Smart switching input power allows use from either a single-phase 115v or 230v mains supply
• Green Welding Initiative - PFC gives low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process.