Lincoln LN-25 Wire Feeder
- Product Code:: LK428
|Solid Wire Size Range||.023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6mm)|
|Corded Wire Size Range||.035-5/64in. (0.9-2.0mm)|
|Wire Speed Range IPM (M/Min)||50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8m/min)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14in x 7.4 in x 21in (356mm x 188mm x 533 mm)|
|Net Weight||40.00 (18.14kg)|
Lincoln Electric LN-25 Wire Feeder
Part no. LK428
The Lincoln Electric LN-25 semiautomatic wire feeder is powered across the arc and is portable, allowing for only one cable between power source and wire feeder. This makes it ideal for field or construction use. The LN-25 features a tool-less quick release mechanism for easy wire changing, and accepts 10-44lbs (4.5-19.9kg) wire packages for plenty of welding versatility.
• For MIG and flux-cored arc welding processes using up to 44 lb. (19.9 kg) spools.
• Designed for .023-1/16" (0.6-1.6mm) solid, .035-5/64" (0.9-2.0mm) cored and .035-1/16" (0.9-1.6mm) aluminum wire sizes.
• Selectable dial for setting low range, 50-350 ipm (1.3-8.9m/min) wire feed speed or high range, 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8m/min) wire feed speed.
• Includes DC voltmeter, voltmeter polarity switch and 15 ft. (4.6m) arc sensing lead and clip and 20" (508mm) weld power cable.
• For use with Magnum® flux-cored and MIG guns.
• Automatic overvoltage and motor overload shutdown protection.
• Double-latched case features an insulated gun holder and easy access to wire.
• Entire unit is compact and portable and will pass through a 16" (400mm) diameter manway.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.