Lincoln Powerwave C300
- Product Code:: LK2865-1
The Power Wave C300 is a part of a modular concept offering many different configurations and allowing to adjust the machine to your welding application.
- Superb arc welding characteristics in Pulse, Pulse on-Pulse, CV, Stick and TIG DC
- A variety of materials are supported as standard; Steel, Stainless, Aluminium but also High Nickel and CuSi
- PowerMode reduces spatter and improves appearance even of low voltage applications on steel & stainless steel, also beneficial for high deposition on aluminium.
- S2F for premium Aluminium welding.
- Clearing Pulse providing a clean wire tip without a ball, ready to restart.
- Job control to store your settings and quick recall. Limits and access through a password are as standard supported.
- Remote on the gun by use of a cross switch allows you to switch to another job of decrease or increase WFS during welding.
- Water Cooled when combined with COOL ARC 50 water cooler.
- RapidArc for a higher travel speed and less Heat Input with steel and Stainless.
- CheckPoint and Production Monitoring 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view and analyse your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more. Read More
- Standard Ethernet - Allows for effortless software upgrades through powerwavesoftware.com.
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||478 mm x 356 mm x 610 mm|
|NET WEIGHT||50.4 kg|