Lincoln Powertec 161c
- Product Code:: LK14040
The Lincoln Electric Powertec 161C is designed to provide a range of machines with a variety of welding outputs suitable for operating from a single-phase mains supply. The Powertec® range begins with the 161C, which is ideal for the welding of thin sheet metal applications, repair and maintenance works. This machine has excellent arc and starting characteristics, allowing you to complete your welding project efficiently, quickly and professionally with minimal spatter levels. It is a perfect tool for small workshop, car body repair or for the farm.
- Superior arc behaviour with premium starting performance and arc stability .
- Excellent control with Burnback control and Spot welding function
- Easy to change polarity .
- Professional wire feeding system.
- Equipped with Euroconnector and ground cable assembly.
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE|
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||615 mm x 390 mm x 825 mm|
|NET WEIGHT||53 kg|