410 Vantage Generator - Lincoln Electric
- Product Code:: LK4178-1
The Vantage 410 CE engine-driven welder generator is compact and powerful, ideal for the construction industry, pipeline and rental fleet managers. The 4-cylinder Kubota water-cooled diesel engine provides a machine with unparalleled power generation and multi-process welding models including Stick/MMA, Lift/Touch TIG, Arc Gouging, CV with gas-shielded and self-shielded inner shield wires.
Part no. LK4178-1
Patented and award-winning Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® delivers superior DC arc welding performance for general purpose stick, downhill pipe, DC TIG, MIG, cored-wire and arc gouging. VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) reduced OCV (open circuit voltage) in CC-stick welding mode for added safety. Plenty of AC generator power ensures high auxillary ouput on 3-phase or 1-phase capable of operating lights, grinders, power tools and inverter welding machines.
• Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure.
• Multi-Process Welding, separate Arc Gouge Mode.
• VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) in CC-stick welding mode for added safety.
• Reliable Engines 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engines run smooth and quiet.
• Low Noise 97.0 dBA Lwa sound power – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
|Output Range||CC: 30-410A|
|Generator Output||12.5kW 1ph|
|Type of Engine||Kubota V1505 EPA Tier 4 Final|
|HP and Speed||22HP@1800|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||913mm x 643mm x 1524mm|