PEMA APS Skymaster Positioner
- Product Code:: APS Skymaster Welding Positioner
PEMA APS Skymaster welding positioners are the best solution for lifting, rotating and tilting heavy fabrication workpieces with a complex geometry. The height, angle and rotating speed of the workpiece are fully adjustable, and therefore an ideal ergonomic working position can always be guaranteed.
The main advantage of PEMA positioners is that work-pieces can always be set up to the best possible welding positions. As a result welding productivity can be raised by as much as 70%.
The APS Skymaster range starts from 250Kg - 35 tons but others can be made on request.
- Fast welding in down-hand positions
- Optimum welding parameters
- Quality Improvement - less finishing and repairing
- Accuracy, safety and ergonomics
- Four product families (Assembly Stations, Column & Booms, Positioners, Rollerbeds)
- Can be integrated with Pema's Column & Booms
- Grounding and pre-heating can be arranged through the positioner
- Pema delivers also sophisticated solutions for special purposes like dish end cladding and welding
- Boost Production
- Save on Costs
The loading capacity range is 250Kg -75 tons.
We offer a free demo on the APS Skymaster Welding Positioner. Please contact us today for this to be arranged.
TPS WeldTech are Official UK agents for Pemamek Oy Ltd.
These welding turntables are manufactured in Finland and reach large loading capacities that are not available to be manufactured in the UK.
|Model||APS 250||APS 750||APS 1500||APS 3500||APS 7000||APS 15000||APS 25000||APS 35000|
|Max Load. (Kg)||250||750||1500||3500||7000||15,000||25,000||35,000|
|Rotation Speed (rpm)||0,2 - 4,5||0,09 - 2,0||0,07 - 1,3||0,06 - 1,3||0,05 - 1,0||0,04 - 0,75||0,02 - 0,4||0,02 - 0,4|
|Max. rotational torque (Nm)||80||600||1,000||2,800||9,000||18,000||40,000||55,000|
|Tilting/angle (deg)||man 135||hyd 135||hyd 135||hyd 135||hyd 135||hyd 135||hyd 120||hyd 120|
|Tilting torque (Nm)||300||1,500||3,000||7,500||14,000||70,000||175,000||280,000|
|Max. welding current (A)||350||700||700||700||1,400||1,400||2,100||2,100|
|Table plate diameter (mm)||400||700||700||950||1,100||1,490||1,950||1,950|
|Height min-max [H1-H2] (mm)||490 - 910||720 - 1,450||770 - 1,540||980 - 1,675||1,000 - 1,855||1,300 - 2,325||1,600 - 2,860||2,000 - 3,500|
|Length (mm) x Width (mm)||940 x 570||1,575 x 695||1,640 x 810||2,180 x 1,030||2 640 x 1,030||3,150 x 1,820||4,000 x 1,950||4,750 x 2,450|