3M Speedglas 100v Helmet Series
- Product Code:: 3M 100 series
The 3M Speedglas 100v welding helmets offer reliable protection using world-proven glare protection technology. With a standard visibility brightness of level 3 the speedglas welding filter can offer adjustable levels of darkness from level 8 to 12 which can be triggered at three varying levels of sensitivity.
• Excellent visibility in the light state (level 3) for easy welding and reworking
• Automatic blackout
• Individual determination of the light-up delay
• Compatibility with many breathing masks for welding work
• Excellent value for money
• Variable dark shade 8-12 (100-V)
• Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time
• Most recommended for MMA, MIG/MAG and TIG (>20A) welding and grinding
• Variable shade auto-darkening welding filter
• Suitable for most welding applications up to shade 12 in the dark state.
• Has permanent protection (shade 12 equivalent) against harmful UV- and IR- radiation, regardless of whether the filter is in the light or dark state or whether the auto-darkening function is operational.
• Has three user selectable levels of detector sensitivity to ensure a reliable arc detection.
• Has multiple adjustments for highest comfort on shield, headband & welding filter